Export Manager - Wholesale
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Export Manager - Wholesale|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
This UK business is looking for an individually with a proven sale experience to effectively manage & develop the sales export division within this wholesale business.
Reporting into the Food & Beverage Sales Director you will oversee the development & take responsibility for delivering the company's export strategy. The primary purpose of this role is to develop and manage long-term strategic partnerships including distributors, customers & partnerships to grow the business globally.
In this position you responsibilities include:
- To deliver on the global sales and income plan against the cost regarding the exports sales business
- Responsible for assessing potential international partnership and business proposals.
- Responsible for implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the international strategy alongside the Sales Director.
- Responsible for liaising with other Departments in order to achieve Financial, Technical and Operational objectives & review and develop Marketing & sales strategies in each country.
- To monitor distributors and partners, to ensure that they deliver against targets
- To develop and maintain links with Chamber of Commerce, Embassies including the UK Trade & Investment.
- Responsible for all contract negotiations and legalities in setting up strategic partnerships abroad - this will include negotiating business plans, targets and royalties.
- Liaison with Stakeholder & Board Directors
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Experience in food retail or wholesale B2B Export sales
- A skilled negotiator
- Track record of success establishing partnerships, & distributors within international businesses and worked with different markets and territories.
- Ideally from a food service, retail, wholesale, R supplier or hospitality background.
- Commercially focused, capable of delivering results in a cost effective manner
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong management and leadership skills managing a team of export sales executives.
In return you will work for a business with a great national presence with over £200 million in sales. This position comes generous benefits including pension and generous bonus potential.
This is a business where leadership and behavioural competencies are essential for the fit of the business! If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q99913.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99913 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager *
£48,000 - £53,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101940 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
A Strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Pre-Sales Manager *
£18,000 - £22,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101916 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
An internationally known electronics retailer is currently looking out for Pre-Sales Manager to l...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...