Executive Chef- Thailand
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Executive Chef- Thailand|
|Salary||£1 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Every team member is an Ambassador. An Ambassador represents the Jones brand and its values, at all times. The Ambassador will establish relationships and foremost, the Ambassador will deliver an exceptional guest experience and promote Aussie excellence.
Control and analyse on a on-going basis the following:
· Quality levels of production and presentation.
· Guest satisfaction.
· Merchandising and Marketing.
· Operating food cost.
· Cleanliness, sanitation, hygiene.
Visionary and Modern
· Believes in and follows the brand's vision, contributing his/her talent to the brand
· Is open, shows curiosity and seeks out new trends
· Is innovative and modern, creating exceptional dishes under the brand's direction
· Is a perfectionist; a sharp eye for detail leads to excellence
· Knows how to communicate, plays a role in public relations both with guests and his/her team
· Uses modern management approaches: highlights the work done by the teams
· Knows how to communication his/her passion inside and outside the kitchen
· Shows curiosity; knows how to listen
· Involves and leads potential talent identified within the team
· Responsible for the preparation of menus taking into consideration the following:
· Market needs
· Potential costs
· Availability of food products
· Merchandising and promotion
· Inspects perishable food items received for quality control.
· Passes onto the Cost Controller his/her daily market list requirements.
· Produces up-to-date standard recipe file for all food items listed on the menus, to include:
· Sales history
· Actual cost
· Production time
· Picture of the finished product
· Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
· Plays a major role in reaching the brand's restaurant margin targets
· Promotes sustainable development
· Is rigorous, applies and ensures that others apply strict hygiene and safety regulations
Training and Human Resources
· Establish and maintains effective employee relations in his section.
· Conduct such functions as interviewing, hiring, employee orientation, performance appraisal, coaching, counselling, and suspension if necessary, to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
· Develop formal training plans and conducts on the job training sessions for kitchen employees
· Interact with individuals outside the restaurants including but not limited to, clients, suppliers, government officials, competitors and other members of the local community.
· Ensure wherever possible that employees are provided with a work place free of discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
· Treat complaints of harassment and discrimination promptly and confidentially.
· Treat customers and colleagues from all cultural groups with respect and sensitivity.
· Identify and deal with issues which may cause cross cultural conflict or misunderstanding.
Guest Service Responsibilities
· Attend to specific guests as required at all times.
· Responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items, to ensure highest quality at all times.
· Execute inspections of physical aspect the food preparation areas.
· Provide functional assistance and direction to the kitchen operation.
· Supervise directly the Sous-Chef, Pastry Chef, CDP's, Stewards as well as their subordinates.
· Coordinate functions and activities with other Departments.
· It is a company policy that the Executive Chef may be sent for a temporary assignment within related establishments.
· All ambassadors are required to comply with every reasonable request from their hierarchical supervisor(s) within an amount of time that it takes to comply under normal circumstances.
· All ambassadors may be assigned to other duties in the restaurants as and when required by business levels.
Health and Safety
· Ensure that all potential and real Hazards are reported immediately and rectified
· Be fully conversant with all departmental Fire, Emergency and Bomb procedures
· Ensure that all emergency procedures are rehearsed, implemented and enforced to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees
· Ensure the safety of the persons and the property of all within the premises by fairly applying regulations by strict adherence to existing laws, statutes etc.
· Ensure all staff within the department work in a manner which is safe and unlikely to give risk of harm or injury to selves or others
· Use safe manual handling techniques and practise safe work habits following Health, Safety and Environment policies, maintain procedures to minimise our impact on the environment and prevent pollution.
· Ensure confidentiality and secure storage of all intellectual property and data bases, both hard copy and electronic. Adhere to Company Internet and Email policy
· Ensure restaurant, Customer and Staff information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
To be fully conversant with:
· Restaurant fire procedures
· Restaurant security procedures
· Restaurant Health and Safety policy and procedures
· Restaurant Facilities and attractions
· Restaurant standards of operation and departmental procedures
· Appearance guidelines
· Company's vision and its corresponding strategies
· Methods of accepted payment of the company
· Short and long term company marketing promotions
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101101 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Wine Sales Executive
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q100998_1487583625 | Published: 20th Feb 2017
A highly successful alcohol vendor is currently looking to hire a dynamic and highly driven Wine ...