Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Executive Assistant|
|Salary||£24000 - £56000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
A huge retail conglomerate is currently seeking a diligent and a highly competent Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director who is based in Dubai. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executives schedule and assist him by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
The position will be responsible for:
· Maintain executives agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
· Attend meetings and keep minutes
· Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Make travel arrangements for the Managing Director and arrange meetings with VIPs
· Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
· Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
· Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· Proven 6-8 of experience as executive secretary assisting C-level staff preferably within a multinational organization
· Proficient in MS Office and "back-office" software
· In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of the retail industry
· Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
· Integrity and confidentiality
· Degree in business administration or relative field
· Fluency in Arabic is preferred but not required
This is a rare opportunity to be in a crucial position to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business. An attractive salary package and benefits await the successful candidate. Please send your CV in Word format.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100668 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Payroll Assistant - London
£16,000 - £23,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101544 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
This exciting womenswear fashion retailer known for its trend led styles, has an opportunity for ...