PR & Brand Engagement Manager - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||PR & Brand Engagement Manager - West Midlands|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This is a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
They have created a new role where the experienced candidate is to develop and deliver brand recognition requirements and plan and deliver appropriate engagement strategies.
The role is to be the lead ambassador of the brands (across all trading businesses) managing all brand communications.
- Using the PR Team & proactively lead all external communications across all channels.
- Maximise the use of traditional and digital channels for customer communication and engagement.
- Ensure consistency in the brand tone
- Ensure we have a robust media framework in place which is able to respond to both our proactive and
- Ensuring that CR, Community principles are embedded across the organisation.
- ROI measures on marketing spend for each trading business (turnover, margin & market share)
- Effective leadership and development of the Brand Engagement and PR Teams.
- Ensure that our store / home and online activity and brand promotion is clearly aligned.
- An experienced PR practitioner within a retail or consumer background.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing and brand promotion, including experience in traditional, web content and social marketing
- Knowledge of Corporate Responsibility within the marketplace is desirable but not essential
- Team leadership & management experience
- Ideally qualified to degree level with an expertise in Marketing
This is a great opportunity to work in a developing new department where you can add value and drive the success and performance and have a valuable customer & brand positioning is at the heart of your plan. If you feel this role is for you and you have the correct qualification & skill set please apply today quoting the reference Q98813.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98813 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London, England
Ref: 103005_1495817649 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...
- CRM Manager
£85,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q88135_1494761111 | Published: 14th May 2017
A leading international group is currently in the market to appoint a head of CRM to help develop...
- Campaign Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1495814472 | Published: 26th May 2017
Campaign Delivery Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a...
- Trade Marketing & Sales Manager - KSA
£70,000 - £90,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q102372_1493715265 | Published: 02th May 2017
Job Description: One of the leading company on the FMCG sector is looking for a creative and dyna...
- Marketing Director
£50,000 - £80,000 | London, England
Ref: 103119_1495816932 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Marketing Director opportunity has arisen to join an online marketplace start-up that...