EMEA Demand Planner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||EMEA Demand Planner|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Our client, a global accessory company is looking to recruit an EMEA Demand Planner. In this role you will be responsible for among other things forecasting, driving accuracy, relationship building and business planning. Our client is a recognisable brand with a strong heritage and is always working to improve their technology and processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Forecasting EMEA distributor accounts
- Oversight of Forecasting for UK Affiliate accounts
- Drive collaborative planning with Distributors
- Facilitating Integrated Business Planning
- Plan and create unit budget forecasts
- Work with management and sales teams to maintain an EMEA assortment
- Managing supply issues
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years experience in a planning or forecasting role
- Experience with pan-European and distributor businesses would be advantageous
- Strong MS Excel, MS Access (or equivalent) skills
- Good understanding of forecasting software equivalent to Oracle Demantra and experience with ERP software equivalent to Oracle ERP
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96829 | Published: about 2 years ago