eCommerce Trading Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||eCommerce Trading Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
A market leading worldwide multiproduct retailer, is looking for an exceptional trading manager to continue its expansion into new and thriving European markets within their health and beauty division. This is a great opportunity for an established ecommerce individual looking for a new challenge within a fresh and dynamic environment.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Drive strong improvement in the customer experience through analysis of key metrics and data, making recommendations to key individuals in the corporation
- Define and tailor top line strategy for individual European markets
- Build collaborative relationships with ecommerce commercial teams, to ensure all plans and new are effectively communicated and land right first time
- Manage oversee the development of a ecommerce administrator
The ideal candidate will be that unique mix of strong technical knowledge, and an analytical thinker combined with a drive and passion to deliver in a fast paced retail environment. Along with this you need to possess:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar eccomerce position, ideally within the health and beauty industry
- A passion for retail, and the beauty market
- Clear understanding and experience within both offline and online customer experience
- Degree: 2:1 or higher
A fluency in English is cruicial, and any other European languages would be advantageous for this internationally involved role.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and characteristics, apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99767 | Published: 12 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490180116 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has e...
- Ecommerce Director
£80,000 - £100,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102790_1489473418 | Published: 14th Mar 2017
I am looking for an energetic Ecommerce Director for an amazing opportunity with a well-funded, y...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102918_1490786722 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading pure-play organisa...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...