ECOMMERCE - Order Processing Coordinator
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||ECOMMERCE - Order Processing Coordinator|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the largest and most diversified privately owned businesses in the region has opened a fantastic opportunity for someone with a commercial background to join them as an eCOMMERCE - ORDER PROCESSING COORDINATOR.
As an eCOMMERCE - ORDER PROCESSING COORDINATOR you will be responsible with:
- Processing and administration of online orders and returns in the E-commerce Operations function.
- You will play a key role in providing a seamless multi-channel experience for customers, working in partnership with the other E-commerce teams, Retail Operations, Logistics, Contact Centre, IT and Finance amongst others to ensure the very best service experience is offered to our customers.
To be considered for this exciting role:
- Minimum 2+ years experience of working in E-commerce order processing or 3 - 5 years in a role providing administrative support to a management team in a fast paced environment such as retail.
- A good understanding of customer order management processes would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage and resolve customer needs.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills, good attention to detail and knowledge of SAP would be a strong advantage.
To be a successful on this role you will have to be abreast on industry trends, best practices and competitors' solutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the largest trading business in UAE. So what are you waiting for, email us your CV and a rewarding salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98634 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Tehran,
Ref: Q102409 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
Job Description: A rapid-growing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Join their...
- Online Shop Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Doha,
Ref: Q102362 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client is looking for a creative and dynamic Online Shop Manager to join the...
- Senior Online Merchandiser
£35,000 - £55,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: 101751 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting Senior Online Merchandiser opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business t...
- Online Merchandiser
£18,000 - £21,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102413 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This is a great opportunity for an Online Merchandiser to join an established British fashion ret...
- PPC/Affiliate Executive - Fashion Retailer
£25,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102584_1487154745 | Published: 15th Feb 2017
An exciting role has just come up for an PPC/ Affiliate Executive to join this fast paced High-St...