ECOMMERCE - Order Processing Coordinator
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||ECOMMERCE - Order Processing Coordinator|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the largest and most diversified privately owned businesses in the region has opened a fantastic opportunity for someone with a commercial background to join them as an eCOMMERCE - ORDER PROCESSING COORDINATOR.
As an eCOMMERCE - ORDER PROCESSING COORDINATOR you will be responsible with:
- Processing and administration of online orders and returns in the E-commerce Operations function.
- You will play a key role in providing a seamless multi-channel experience for customers, working in partnership with the other E-commerce teams, Retail Operations, Logistics, Contact Centre, IT and Finance amongst others to ensure the very best service experience is offered to our customers.
To be considered for this exciting role:
- Minimum 2+ years experience of working in E-commerce order processing or 3 - 5 years in a role providing administrative support to a management team in a fast paced environment such as retail.
- A good understanding of customer order management processes would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage and resolve customer needs.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills, good attention to detail and knowledge of SAP would be a strong advantage.
To be a successful on this role you will have to be abreast on industry trends, best practices and competitors' solutions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the largest trading business in UAE. So what are you waiting for, email us your CV and a rewarding salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98634 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Business Intelligence Analyst
£35,000 - £36,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101794 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Job Purpose The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides companywide strategic, analytical, an...
- Accounts Executive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102046 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
About the Role: As an Accounts Executive you will be responsible to ensure the management and eff...
- Category Exececutive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102045 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Job Description: Oversee third party service providers, set the pricing, contract and work with p...