Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce Manager to lead their full online strategy in the UK market. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong experience in Ecommerce strategy to have a real impact on their online growth.
As Ecommerce Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading a team that will take full ownership of the full ecommerce platform, delivering to demanding growth KPIs
- Taking ownership of the marketing and online strategy
- Conducting research and analysis to define the direction of the multichannel strategy
- Engaging senior stakeholders within the business, and building collaborative relationships across the board
This is a fast paced, dynamic working environment, and needs an individual with:
- Significant ecommerce and marketing experience, ideally within a fashion retail environment
- Strong understanding of online principles, marketing principles, content management systems and website management tools
- A track record of delivering top line strategy/management consulting
- A dynamic, passionate personality with a determination to succeed
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive salary and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a growing brand.
If this sounds like you, please apply with an updated CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101442 | Published: about 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: 101751 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
Ecommerce Manager An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail b...
- Ecommerce Site Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 | Singapore,
Ref: Q101890 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. Th...
- Ecommerce Marketing Officer
£25,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: 101907 | Published: 02th Dec 2016
Ecommerce Marketing Officer An exciting Ecommerce Marketing Officer opportunity has arisen to joi...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101810 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Head of Digital
£65,000 - £85,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101804 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting fut...