ECOMMERCE - Junior Project Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||ECOMMERCE - Junior Project Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the largest and most diversified privately owned businesses in the region has opened a fantastic opportunity for someone with a commercial background to join them as an eCOMMERCE - JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER.
As an eCOMMERCE - JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER you will be responsible with:
- Assisting the "eCommerce" project management for multiple eCommerce websites across all Retail brands, both domestic and international.
- Assist with projects (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) in any area of the retail eCommerce division (Most projects' target is to get an online store for a brand which is 360 degree eCommerce capable).
- Will work directly with client to guide expectations - Key role will be participation in the planning and prioritization of build cycles at a client level.
- Will work closely with and support the Business Analyst to provide client with written estimates and scopes on project work with timeline dependent milestones.
To qualify you must have:
- Masters degree specialized in Computer Science or MIS preferably with commerce focus.
- PMP certification is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work in projects management and business analysis.
- Out of which 2+ years with ERP and CRM systems and 1+ years of external consulting experience, preferred.
- Must have hands on experience with client account management, integrated change control and lean management.
To be successful in this role you need to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a software life-cycle. You need to have excellent attention to details, collaborating skills, communication skills, critical thinking skills, strategic implementation & planning.
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the largest trading business in UAE. So what are you waiting for, email us your CV and a rewarding salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98343 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Accounts Executive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102046 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
About the Role: As an Accounts Executive you will be responsible to ensure the management and eff...
- Category Exececutive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102045 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Job Description: Oversee third party service providers, set the pricing, contract and work with p...
- Business Intelligence Analyst
£35,000 - £36,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101794 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Job Purpose The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides companywide strategic, analytical, an...