ECOMMERCE - Junior Project Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||ECOMMERCE - Junior Project Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
One of the largest and most diversified privately owned businesses in the region has opened a fantastic opportunity for someone with a commercial background to join them as an eCOMMERCE - JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER.
As an eCOMMERCE - JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER you will be responsible with:
- Assisting the "eCommerce" project management for multiple eCommerce websites across all Retail brands, both domestic and international.
- Assist with projects (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) in any area of the retail eCommerce division (Most projects' target is to get an online store for a brand which is 360 degree eCommerce capable).
- Will work directly with client to guide expectations - Key role will be participation in the planning and prioritization of build cycles at a client level.
- Will work closely with and support the Business Analyst to provide client with written estimates and scopes on project work with timeline dependent milestones.
To qualify you must have:
- Masters degree specialized in Computer Science or MIS preferably with commerce focus.
- PMP certification is preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work in projects management and business analysis.
- Out of which 2+ years with ERP and CRM systems and 1+ years of external consulting experience, preferred.
- Must have hands on experience with client account management, integrated change control and lean management.
To be successful in this role you need to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a software life-cycle. You need to have excellent attention to details, collaborating skills, communication skills, critical thinking skills, strategic implementation & planning.
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the largest trading business in UAE. So what are you waiting for, email us your CV and a rewarding salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98343 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- eCommerce Director - Dubai
£80,000 - £100,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102790_1493191689 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a fast-growing ecommerce business and they are loo...
- Head of eCommerce - Dubai
£100,000 - £160,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103022_1494845845 | Published: 15th May 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a leading multinational company who's looking to h...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Plymouth, Devon
Ref: 103061_1495817197 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Campaign Delivery Manager - B2B Telemarketing
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493202944 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This business is a global, insights B2B telemarketing partner within the technology Sector. Being...
- E-Commerce Director
£110,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q85945_1493372299 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
A fantastic, exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing retail brand. They are looking ...