Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||eCommerce Copywriter|
|Salary||£18000 - £26000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
A leading high street womenswear brand is looking for an Ecommerce copywriter to oversee the written content across all their online presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody with marketing experience and a passion for the fashion industry to step into a dynamic and exciting position.
As an Ecommerce copywriter, you will know and understand the brand message like no other, and make sure this is consistent across the website, blog and social media channels. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating engaging and SEO friendly content, including product descriptions for the website
- Updating all social media platforms - Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc.
- Writing captivating briefs for outgoing emails
- Building up strong collaborative relationships with the buying and merchandising team to ensure the strongest product promotions
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a marketing position, ideally apparel retail, and have a strong love of all things fashion. Along with this you will need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative mind, bringing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to build strong networks within teams
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to work at pace
- A degree, preferably in a related discipline
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100486 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce ...
- E Commerce Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London, London
Ref: 101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have a highly ex...
- Online Visual Merchandiser
£23,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101539 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
This high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join their Ecom...
- Head of Content
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101638 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
Content Manager/Head of Content I am currently looking for a Content manager to head up the conte...