Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||E-commerce Merchandiser|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
A fun high-street fashion retailer is looking for an E-commerce Merchandiser! This is an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding and trend-led brand, and you will be based in their London Head Office.
The primary purpose of this role is to effectively control markdowns, terminal stock and potential growth areas to deliver maximum profit and flexibility.
- To maintain stock levels by department and category in line with closing stock targets
- Bringing to life forecasts, improving accuracy of weekly sales analysis of all levels, using company-wide management tools
- Managing promotional activity, ensuring planning and execution of allocation is delivered effectively in line with markdown activity
- Working closely with the Buyer using price benchmarking matrix to provide competition reports
Essential criteria for this role:
- A confident and enthusiastic individual with the ability to think strategically and engage the wider merchandising team
- Proven success in both E-Commerce Merchandising and Fashion Retail environments
- Excellent analytical skills, with the capability to manage complex sets of data
- Degree in Buying/Merchandising is desirable
If you're an E-Commerce Merchandiser looking for a new challenge with a fun and creative fashion brand, please apply today quoting reference Q101287!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101287 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£35,000 - £40,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101797 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
Are you a Merchandiser looking for your next step into a fun, creative and fast-paced high-street...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£19,000 - £23,000 | Lancashire, Lancashire
Ref: Q101921 | Published: 06th Dec 2016
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career with an establ...
- Merchandiser- FMCG
£35,000 - £50,000 | West London, London
Ref: Q101816 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
Merchandiser - London Our client, the market leader in its sector, is looking for a merchandiser ...