E Commerce Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||E Commerce Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have a highly exciting opportunity for an E Commerce Manager. The role is pivotal in the overall assortment buy for the online shop and development of the infrastructure, taking full responsibility for the E Commerce strategy.
You will be leading a team to shape the 'new wave' of Ecommerce, representing the online market and the customer in Multichannel, Range, Customer Experience, Delivery, Service, After Sales and Business Intelligence
Your responsibilities will be:
- Take ownership of the full Ecommerce offering, from idea to implementation
- Lead and conduct research and analysis to define the online and multichannel strategy
- Build relationships across the business and manage business stakeholders with a vested interest in Multichannel growth and development
- Achieve ambitious growth plans for our online shops
- Understanding of online principles and marketing principles, content management systems and website measurement tools.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Strong leadership skills in order to lead a team of approx. 5-10 team members
- Experience in Ecommerce, strategy/management consulting
- Excellent Commercial knowledge to define and execute the multichannel strategy
- Excellent ability to draw on expertise and complete and review in depth analysis to deliver growth areas for Ecommerce
- Ability to inspire a team to achieve ambitious targets
This company have had new investors come on board which plan to take this retailer in new directions. Their passion, determination and ambition allow them to set more challenging targets, which means you'll be constantly striving to drive performance, manage costs and lead the ecommerce strategy.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101442 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Manager
£90,000 - £120,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102281 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Job Description: An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity is open to join a fast-growing technol...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £55,000 | Enfield, Middlesex
Ref: 102325 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading internation...
- Asstistant Operations Manager
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102349 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
A fast-growing and leading ecommerce retail in the UAE is looking for a creative and dynamic Assi...
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Tehran,
Ref: Q102409 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
Job Description: A rapid-growing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Join their...
- Online Shop Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Doha,
Ref: Q102362 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client is looking for a creative and dynamic Online Shop Manager to join the...