District Manager - Shropshire / North Wales
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||District Manager - Shropshire / North Wales|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum + Travel + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A District Manager role has come up for a lifestyle brand in the UK. This multichannel, international business has nearly 100 + stores internationally & is recognised within the Leisure & Lifestyle sector.
This business is now looking for an experienced Field Manager who can drive the performance & service through excelling visual and operational standards & developing the management team in stores witinh the Shropshire, Chester, North Wales & Scotland locations.
The business is based on tradition and The company focuses on Fashion, Home, leisure & Outdoor equipment with a real feeling of providing exceptional service within a more boutique and 121 specialist service environment.
The role will report into the Head of Retail & you must be able to drive a business at a more strategic level as well as being hand-on on the daily responsibilities in regards to leading Store Manager's to achieving and excelling on their results.
Roles & Responsibilities includes -
- Optimise Area cost controls, i.e. payroll, productivity ratios and key cost plans
- Area Sales & conversions
- Assist the store manager's in creating visual store plans and creative window display to attract footfall
- Coach, train and motivate store managers
- Recruit and induct all new store managers within own district, delivering training
- Drives region wide database growth & puts mechanisms in place for stores to build long term relationships with key customers
- Be a brand ambassador
- Influences the business customer service culture through challenge of existing standards and identifying steps for improvement.
- Act as a conduit between head office UK & international and stores.
This position would ideally suit -
- A candidate who currently or previously has Area, District or Multi-site experience within a fashion, or mixed good fashion / home retailer where exceeding sales through customer service is the no. 1 priority.
- Someone who is able to prioritise between store visits & store performance.
- Producing creative ideas for visual merchandising standards
- Up-skilling Manager's through succession planning & Training
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative.
This is an unique opportunity for a candidate who likes the lifestyle and outdoor culture and can be part of a business that is evolving with the high-street. If you feel you have the correct skill-set and personality for this positon, please send your cv quoting the reference Q99823A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99823A | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager Designate - North West London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102723_1492681970 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in North West London area. You will have an...
- Store Manager Designate - North Scotland
£30,000 - £33,000 | Inverness, Highlands
Ref: Q102859_1492681896 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
My client, one of the biggest lifestyle brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store...
- Facilities Manager
£30,000 | London
Ref: Q79059_1492091678 | Published: 13th Apr 2017
Leading retail and hospitality group currently in the market to appoint a facilities manager As f...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1491996636 | Published: 12th Apr 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Vending Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102967_1491198968 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe is currently lookin...