District Manager - Cotswolds
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||District Manager - Cotswolds|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum + Travel + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A District Manager role has come up for a lifestyle brand in the UK. This multichannel, international business has nearly 100 + stores internationally & is recognised within the Leisure & Lifestyle sector.
This business is now looking for an experienced Field Manager who can drive the performance & service through excelling visual and operational standards & developing the management team stores with the Cotswolds, South-West and M4 Corridor.
The business is based on tradition and The company focuses on Fashion, Home, leisure & Outdoor equipment with a real feeling of providing exceptional service within a more boutique and 121 specialist service environment.
The role will report into the Head of Retail & you must be able to drive a business at a more strategic level as well as being hand-on on the daily responsibilities in regards to leading Store Manager's to achieving and excelling on their results.
Roles & Responsibilities includes -
- Optimise Area cost controls, i.e. payroll, productivity ratios and key cost plans
- Area Sales & conversions
- Assist the store manager's in creating visual store plans and creative window display to attract footfall
- Coach, train and motivate store managers
- Recruit and induct all new store managers within own district, delivering training
- Drives region wide database growth & puts mechanisms in place for stores to build long term relationships with key customers
- Be a brand ambassador
- Influences the business customer service culture through challenge of existing standards and identifying steps for improvement.
- Act as a conduit between head office UK & international and stores.
This position would ideally suit -
- A candidate who currently or previously has Area, District or Multi-site experience within a fashion, or mixed good fashion / home retailer where exceeding sales through customer service is the no. 1 priority.
- Someone who is able to prioritise between store visits & store performance.
- Producing creative ideas for visual merchandising standards
- Up-skilling Manager's through succession planning & Training
- You must thrive in working in an autonomous working environment where you can demonstrate working to pace & working to your own initiative.
This is an unique opportunity for a candidate who likes the lifestyle and outdoor culture and can be part of a business that is evolving with the high-street. If you feel you have the correct skill-set and personality for this positon, please send your cv quoting the reference Q99823.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99823 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Store Manager - Brighton
£25,000 - £30,000 | Brighton, East Sussex
Ref: Q101326 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...