Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Distribution Analyst|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a worldwide fashion and lifestyle brand is looking for a Distribution Analyst to help drive the profitability in one of the most prominent areas of the business. This is a fantastic opportuntity for a highly analytical individual with strong retail experience to gain real autonmy and responsibility in a fast paced environment.
As Distribution Analyst you will support the business financial plans by:
- Developing distribution plans, ensuring the allocation plans for all seasonal launches are developed for individually for each store coordinated and communicated between departments
- Using and reviewing forecasts to ensure a correct balance of newness and replenishment is distributed to stores weekly
- Working closely with the buying, reviewing performance of product and making recommendations
- Analysing and making proposals for the promotion and mark down of inventory to ensure the most profitable outcome for the business
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have strong experience as a merchandise or logistics planner from a retailer, ideally within home or fashion
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret financial information, and present to a diverse audience
- Possess exceptional communication skills, and the ability to quickly build collaborative relationships
- Ideally have experience leading an allocator or similar
If you feel you have the necessary characteristics and experience, please reply with your up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99075 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Assistant Merchandiser - Fashion
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: 101113 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a trend-led fashion brand who are seeking an experienced ...