Director of Revenue
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Director of Revenue|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Our client is a part of a globally renowned group of Hotels & Resorts representing some of the best and most varied global portfolio of hotels. If passion for work and sales maximisation is your driving force, than you are the person we are looking for.
The Director of Revenue will be responsible for:
* Increasing room revenue and RevPAR Penetration by utilising revenue.
* Forecasting and budgeting room revenue as per Brand guidelines.
* Reviewing Hotel pricing (Rooms), on an ongoing basis to ensure proper positioning of the hotel versus its competitive set/market.
* Analysing market intelligence and monitoring competitor pricing/strategies.
* Setting yield controls in the PMS/CRS based on the forecasted demand in order to ensure maximum revenue potential.
* Ensuring proper PMS data management, i.e. inventory management, segmentation, rate loading.
* Ensuring parallel pricing and inventory is maintained between the Hotel and its distribution channels.
* Promote active communication between Sales Team, Conference and Events Team and Reservations/Front Office team for all E-Commerce partners and Web Registry.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in leading the revenue function in a luxury 5 star hotel.
* Strong financial analysis skills.
* Skills to anticipate and predict market dynamics and take appropriate action.
* To always be on alert for opportunities to improve performance.
* Take appropriate calculated risks with positive outcomes.
* Strategise and drive performance.
* Have entrepreneurial approach and take ownership.
* Operate with a clear set of priorities and actively monitor progress against plans to achieve results.
* Can successfully build a good working relationship with ExCom team.
* Effectively handle conflict with diplomacy and assertiveness.
* Have fighting spirit and stamina to be motivated by challenge.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
You will be entitled to the following:
A competitive tax-free salary and expatriates benefits as per Qatari Law.
If you don't hear back from us, please note that due to the requirements of this role, we can only respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
This is a challenging position which in return assures a rewarding tax-free salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV at Rainer@questsearch.ae
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100498 | Published: 7 months ago