Direct Marketing Executive
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Direct Marketing Executive|
|Salary||£30000 - £32000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
My client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, and preferably experienced, Direct Marketing professional to join the subscriptions team working on their key monthly titles. Very rarely does an opportunity arise to work on market leading magazines that set the standard in their sectors and have highly engaged and loyal subscribers.
This role requires a talented and enthusiastic Direct Marketing Executive to help drive subscriptions volume whilst delivering profit to the business The Direct Marketing Executive will support the Direct Marketing Manager to maximise magazine subscription sales and contribution across all titles, identifying and championing all opportunities for further growth. The Direct Marketing Executive is responsible for planning, briefing, executing, tracking and analysing key marketing campaigns across both on and offline channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct mail: supporting with any acquisition, retention or winback DM
- Online: Maximise opportunities to drive subscription sales on the magazine brand sites
- Email: Plan, implement and analyse email campaigns using both the internal database and external lists.
- Telemarketing: Carrying out and reviewing regular cost-effective campaigns.
- Cross selling: Look at ways of maximising this channel across the wider company portfolio and 3rd parties, testing offers and creative to maximise results.
- New activity: Research and propose tests for emerging media channels and their suitability for direct marketing activity to drive subscription sales to the portfolio of titles
- A large part of the role will involve input into reporting subscription KPIs to key brand stakeholders, providing insight into current campaign activity performance, and contributing to forecasts under the guidance of the Marketing Manager. Analysis will be a key part of daily activity.
You will also work with suppliers to manage the mailing process for subscription copies, ensuring that subscribers receive their copies in a timely fashion each month. A sensible approach to customer service is essential.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have some experience of working within subscriptions marketing in the publishing environment.
- Be an analytical Thinker
- Have high attention to Detail
- Be a strong communicator
- Work as part of a team to achieve common goals through shared ambition, communication and collaboration.
- Be creative when identifying new opportunities and approaches.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will have the chance to work in a progressive and forward-thinking environment and be rewarded with a salary of up to £32k as well as great benefits.
If you have the necessary qualities please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference 101489
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101489 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£55,000 - £65,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102272 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a creative and dynamic Head of Marketing that is willing to sha...
- Marketing Analyst
£24,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102128 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Marketing Analyst to joi...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q102109 | Published: 22th Jan 2017
A rapidly growing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Join their High Performin...
- Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...
- Key Account Manager - Tanzania
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dar es Salaam,
Ref: Q102354 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
A well-established alcoholic beverage company is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager t...