Digital Visual Merchandiser
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Visual Merchandiser|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Digital Visual Merchandiser is needed for this very fast paced fashion retailer. You will be reporting into the Head of Ecommerce and responsible for the entire process from product upload to merchandising and optimisation. You would be expected to successfully deliver the right message in the right way at the right time to maximise sales. Previous retail experience is vital in this role.
- Add all products to website ensuring, in conjunction with Copywriter/Content Editor descriptions are all complete
- Understand and contribute to the Commercial and Creative strategies of the websites
- Understand and utilize the insight from analytical merchandising with the creative needs of the Brand, Products and Markets to deliver a VM approach that helps to achieve KPIs, sales, productivity, and profit
- Merchandising all products in order to maximise sales and cross-sell/up-sell and site aesthetics, within brand guidelines
- Full site audits, ensuring all current stock is displayed online correctly
- Work with the Creative team to ensure all options are online on time and that styling and retouching is correct and to guidelines
- Understanding intake for the business, expected deliveries and items being delivered
- Work with Merchandisers on new product launches and sale/promotion events as well as any issues on current stock
- Prepare for and organise all major and minor sale events, re-merchandising the site as required
- Regular competitor activity across both retail stores and online to understand the market place and environment
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Head of ECommerce
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in digital visual merchandising preferably in fashion or retail
- Strong understanding of the user behaviour and the ecommerce landscape
- Good analytical skills and strong commercial gravitas
- Experience in CMS
- Understanding of merchandising reports and good use of these to achieve KPIs that deliver success
- Organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, often while working independently
- Energy to get results in a fast paced, dynamic business
- Strong retail experience with a creative and flexible approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please send your CV quoting reference number: Q100884
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100884 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: 102685_1488364304 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans f...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490180116 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has e...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...