Digital Specialist - Web Content Developer
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Specialist - Web Content Developer|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A unique and exciting opportunity has opened in one of the UAE's leading financial institutions with a growing retail presence in the region. They are currently looking for a Digital Specialist - Web Content Developer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain online content and web interfaces for various delivery channels - Website, Mobile, Digital, E-mail, ATM etc. for the Electronic Business & Innovation.
- Assist in developing digital content to implement new and improved techniques for managing online media marketing campaigns for Electronic Business & Innovation.
- Ensure optimal content management of all Retail Banking information across websites
- Evaluate Key Performance Indicators for monitoring performance of the website including usage statistics, etc. and take required actions to enhance performance
- Ensure that graphical, navigational, interactive and informational features of the alternate channels are always of a high standard and effective in both customer service and fulfilment and the generation of new business
- Liaise with all channel managers and other business teams to update the content for online, mobile, and ATM channels for RBG in a creative style within the predefined time frame
- Liaise and follow up with the different areas within RBG/external sources to obtain required information to be published digital, online and mobile channels
- Liaise with back end office processes (Operations) to ensure adherence to service standards for web, mobile, and e-mail content management
- Meet deadlines and targets set by segment & marketing for campaign execution on the alternate channels
To qualify for the Digital Specialist - Web Content Developer position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Grid System working knowledge (Bootstrap etc.), Cloud Technologies and GIT Systems
- Web application development using PHP, Ajax, XML & Json
- Knowledge with customization on Wordpress and Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Content Management & Workflow systems
- Domain Management & Web Server setup
- Web imagery, multimedia and Font Integration
The following skills are preferred but not required:
- 5+ years of website development
- .Net, Angular JS, Graphic Designing, Familiarity with OS
- Experience in web development languages and Web hosting servers, Tridion, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Proved success leading multi-functional team coupled with the ability to influence others and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate thoughts and ideas to diverse audiences.
- Ability to involve and motivate others in activities and make creative use of available tools and techniques
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97449 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101810 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Head of Digital
£65,000 - £85,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101804 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting fut...
- Game Developer
£35,000 - £50,000 | Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Ref: Q101808 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
I am currently looking for a game developer for a growing company in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candida...
- Ecommerce Site Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 | Singapore,
Ref: Q101890 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. Th...
- Head of Strategy
£90,000 - £110,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101914 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
Head of Strategy - Digital Agency Our client is a globally based agency with offices worldwide an...