Digital Product Support Manager | Marketing
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Product Support Manager | Marketing|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This is a great opportunity to join a leading provider of smiles in the role of DIGITAL PRODUCT SUPPORT MANAGER. You will support the development and management of the digital products across web, mobile, app, games and augmented touch points. This is a new role within the business and has an innovation focus.
As a Digital Product Support Manager | Marketing you will be responsible with:
- Assist in driving the strategy for digital products
- Developing and implementing features to increase acquisition and retention of users
- Working with design, development and UX to develop roadmaps to execute successfully and deliver a consistent proposition across all platforms
- Working with the customer insight team to interpret data insights through our digital platforms
- Assess and align digital development with customer needs and business strategy
- Constantly striving to find ways to improve, and where possible simplify, the customer experience
- Working with key stakeholders across the business.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong digital product management experience
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and technologies (app, mobile web, tablet)
- Excellent communication and the ability to guide key stakeholders
- Good understanding of UX
- Strong knowledge of analytics implementation and application
- Fluency in English, with and of the following a bonus: Arabic / Russian / Mandarin.
- Proven record of the defining, documenting and delivering of user-centered experiences.
- 5 year experience in a similar role.
- Graduate degree.
- A travel, leisure & entertainment background would be ideal, but candidates may come from any sector such as media, e-commerce, gaming, consumer services, ticketing, etc.
If you think you have the required qualifications and experiences send your CV to us and a rewarding salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98588 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Digital Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: 102685_1488364304 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans f...
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490180116 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has e...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...
- E-Commerce Director
£150,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q85945_1488110616 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
A fantastic, exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly growing retail brand. They are looking ...