Digital Product Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Product Development Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for defining product strategies for new and existing digital products with web, mobile, online advertising, eCommerce and social media - all within the context of the Publishing business. The candidate will be aligned to a product portfolio and enabled as the product owner to focus on successfully planning and delivering digital programs across the Business units. The product owner must be able to perform business and financial analysis, monitoring and reporting and build business cases to justify expenditures and take comprehensive ownership from concept through launch to maturity in the product lifecycle. This role requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy; you must understand market needs and build innovative solutions to exceed market requirements.
* Set and achieve performance indicators and financial goals for the product portfolio and report to management
* Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute, including Project Management, Development, UX/Design, QA, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Analytics, Advertising and Finance
* Identify and drive through short-term initiatives that optimize the performance of the portfolio alongside longer term projects
* Identify key customer experience and business value, cost savings and revenue enhancements associated with any new concepts, clearly agreeing the goals, objectives, and scope of a project or initiative with business stakeholders
* Keep abreast of industry trends, to ensure the product portfolio showcases innovation and stays ahead of the competition
* As Product Owner, convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every release, participating in review meetings as well as end of iteration product reviews with stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
* BA or BS in a related field and a minimum of 5 years experience successfully managing a range of small-to-midsize projects in the digital space
* Demonstrated product planning success in a fast-paced multi-product environment
* Thorough understanding of the product lifecycle management process and user experience touch point management
* Product experience in the following areas is a plus: e-commerce, mobile, SEO, social media, and online advertising
* Knowledge of usability, accessibility and analytics is desirable
* Ability to remove roadblocks through creative problem solving, negotiation or conflict management skills
* Business modeling and workflow experience is preferred
* Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
* Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this position, please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97405 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Trading Manager
£32,000 - £45,000 | Wigan, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q103060_1492798436 | Published: 21th Apr 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Trading Manager to join ...
- Campaign Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493135740 | Published: 25th Apr 2017
Campaign Delivery Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a...
- Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
£28,000 - £35,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103014_1492583386 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is loo...
- Brand Manager (Fashion) - Dubai
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102778_1490792326 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: A well-established retail company is currently seeking an experienced and passio...
- Junior Marketing Assistant
£20,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102985_1492524986 | Published: 18th Apr 2017
Key accountabilities Perfect execution tracking Mystery Shopper, Touch Point Scoring, communicati...