Digital Product Development Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Product Development Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for defining product strategies for new and existing digital products with web, mobile, online advertising, eCommerce and social media - all within the context of the Publishing business. The candidate will be aligned to a product portfolio and enabled as the product owner to focus on successfully planning and delivering digital programs across the Business units. The product owner must be able to perform business and financial analysis, monitoring and reporting and build business cases to justify expenditures and take comprehensive ownership from concept through launch to maturity in the product lifecycle. This role requires a unique blend of business and technical savvy; you must understand market needs and build innovative solutions to exceed market requirements.
* Set and achieve performance indicators and financial goals for the product portfolio and report to management
* Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute, including Project Management, Development, UX/Design, QA, Marketing, Customer Service, Sales, Analytics, Advertising and Finance
* Identify and drive through short-term initiatives that optimize the performance of the portfolio alongside longer term projects
* Identify key customer experience and business value, cost savings and revenue enhancements associated with any new concepts, clearly agreeing the goals, objectives, and scope of a project or initiative with business stakeholders
* Keep abreast of industry trends, to ensure the product portfolio showcases innovation and stays ahead of the competition
* As Product Owner, convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every release, participating in review meetings as well as end of iteration product reviews with stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
* BA or BS in a related field and a minimum of 5 years experience successfully managing a range of small-to-midsize projects in the digital space
* Demonstrated product planning success in a fast-paced multi-product environment
* Thorough understanding of the product lifecycle management process and user experience touch point management
* Product experience in the following areas is a plus: e-commerce, mobile, SEO, social media, and online advertising
* Knowledge of usability, accessibility and analytics is desirable
* Ability to remove roadblocks through creative problem solving, negotiation or conflict management skills
* Business modeling and workflow experience is preferred
* Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
* Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. If you think that you have the right skills and experience for this position, please get your CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97405 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Digital Marketing
£80,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q88135 | Published: 01th Dec 2016
International logistics group currently in the market to appoint a digital specialist to help dev...
- Tax Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101866 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
Job purpose: Principally responsible for all tax operations including VAT implementation and comp...
- Marketing Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q101881 | Published: 27th Nov 2016
A multinational F&B company is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Marketing Manag...
- Senior Brand Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101542 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
Accelerate the growth and health of the brand. Lead the development of brand integrated consumer ...
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101481 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
An exciting opportunity exits to join one of the largest drinks businesses in Dubai, working for ...