Digital Marketing Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have an exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity to join their growing team.
The Digital Marketing manager will be responsible for all digital marketing including campaign execution, media planning and selection, agency/partner management, campaign measurement and optimization, as well as having responsibility for the digital estate, collateral and the digital customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive traffic to the websites and conversion into sales by ensuring that content published through digital channels quickly and effectively communicates the brands' distinctive values, and product USPs to the most appropriate consumers
- Manage all digital campaigns and marketing in order to deliver planned leads and sales within budget
- Devise strategy in line with new business strategy and execute it taking the lead on market research to build content
Your experience will be:
- Previous experience in a digital marketing lead role, ideally in a fashion retail environment
- Able to implement and optimize both creative and media to deliver efficient response across all digital channels
- Analyse campaign performance and take necessary action to continually improve performance
- Educated to degree level, with a marketing qualification such as CIM (or equivalent)
- Technical skills including HTML, CSS, PHP and Adobe are desirable
You will have a passion for digital and online media extensive experience in digital marketing and consumer and business use of digital channels for marketing and communication purposes, you will also have a strong technical background.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101616 | Published: about 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101810 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101747 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
About the Position: Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist must be an experienced internet market...
- Head of Digital
£65,000 - £85,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101804 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting fut...
- Ecommerce Marketing Officer
£25,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: 101907 | Published: 02th Dec 2016
Ecommerce Marketing Officer An exciting Ecommerce Marketing Officer opportunity has arisen to joi...
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: 101751 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
Ecommerce Manager An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail b...