Digital Marketing Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Salary||£45000 - £46000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A cosmetic company is looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) who will be reporting directly to the Head of Digital. A candidate who can manage and strategically drive growth, engagement and innovation across all digital platforms and channels of the business.
- Strategically drive online sales to brand websites to achieve aggressive KPIs
- Oversee management and optimisation of website content
- Manage online marketing channels of PPC, display, SEO, affiliates, lead generation and email
- Oversee management of online retailers utilising the available digital channels and securing strong visibility across all platforms whilst ensuring brand equity is maintained
- Work collaboratively with global and local marketing and PR teams to deliver integrated '360 degree' media campaigns creating on/offline synergy via impactful and engaging digital content
- Work with Social Media Manager in developing brand social content and channels with a consistent and unified voice, driving engagement, awareness and creating a sense of community for followers/fans
- Assist in developing the brands' CRM strategy and development/launch of in-store point of sale CRM technology
- Continual development and optimisation of brands' mobile strategy
- In-depth analysis and reporting of all brand online marketing channels, site metrics and customer behaviour
- Work with VM/marketing teams to drive the digitalisation of brands in store
- Assist in the growth and personal development of the digital team
- Assist in the digitalisation of all company departments
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 4-5 years of digital experience with a proven track record of building and implementing successful digital strategy
- Strong understanding of ecommerce environment and awareness of online trends and innovations
- Very strong analytical and numerical understanding
- Excellent copy writing skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Creative thinker
- Ability to define and communicate a brands identity through tone and content
- Self-starting and proactive with the ability to work to tight deadlines across multi brands, projects and departments
- Understanding of the luxury and beauty industries
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97972 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £55,000 | Enfield, Middlesex
Ref: 102325 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading internation...
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Tehran,
Ref: Q102409 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
Job Description: A rapid-growing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Join their...
- Digital Marketing Exec - Arabic
£30,000 - £35,000 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q102537 | Published: 08th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a rapid-growing FMCG company is looking for a junior Digital Marketi...
- PPC Manager
£35,000 - £55,000 | Enfield, Middlesex
Ref: 102325_1487772408 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
An exciting PPC Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading international pure-play r...
- Online Shop Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Doha,
Ref: Q102362 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client is looking for a creative and dynamic Online Shop Manager to join the...