Digital Marketing Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A high tech high fashion brand specialising in the repair and personalisation of smartphones, tablets, Macs and PCs. A unique selling point is a professional, fast and reliable repair service. It is building a branded offering that consumers can trust and which will shortly be available right across London. With unrivalled turnaround times for repair and a recognised brand, it is increasingly becoming the chosen go-to brand for smartphone, table and computer repair in London.
· Managing social media platforms - customer correspondence, ads, content etc.
· Artwork design - online and offline
· Monitoring and analysing PPC campaigns
· Determining print specifications and buying print from approved suppliers in line with budget
· The creation of marketing material such as HTML emails, leaflets and brochures (both on and offline) as well as email marketing
· Design and arrange print of artwork for secondary messaging, new store openings and internal communications.
· Generate new ideas that will increase conversion and revenue for the company's digital communications channels, email, social, media, web content
· Be able to analyse performance and monitor KPIs of weekly email marketing campaigns, and social media communications and associated web content
· Your role will include a large degree of marketing coordination, ensuring all the internal requirements are met
· Be on the forefront of marketing trends; identify and implement tests and best practices and continue to be an early adopter of new strategies and technologies
· Collaborate with Marketing Manager to produce advertising creative assets that meet the company's goals.
· Forecasts campaign results and maintain accurate accounting of budget and spending
· Analyse performance against forecast and makes course adjustments as needed to reach sales goals
· Conduct regular competitive research/analysis.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· Educated to degree level in Marketing or Design
· Must be proficient in the following packages: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
· Must have used Facebook from a company standpoint - Facebook ad development and insight reporting
· Experience developing high quality content strategies
· You must have the ability to work to strict deadlines
· A good understanding of digital and email marketing best practice
· Experience in using email marketing software
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97401 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £55,000 | Enfield, Middlesex
Ref: 102325 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading internation...
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Tehran,
Ref: Q102409 | Published: 01th Feb 2017
Job Description: A rapid-growing company is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to Join their...
- Digital Marketing Exec - Arabic
£30,000 - £35,000 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q102537 | Published: 08th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a rapid-growing FMCG company is looking for a junior Digital Marketi...
- PPC Manager
£35,000 - £55,000 | Enfield, Middlesex
Ref: 102325_1487772408 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
An exciting PPC Manager opportunity has arisen to join a market leading international pure-play r...
- Online Shop Manager - Ecommerce
£40,000 - £50,000 | Doha,
Ref: Q102362 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client is looking for a creative and dynamic Online Shop Manager to join the...