DIGITAL BROADCAST SPECIALIST / CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||DIGITAL BROADCAST SPECIALIST / CAMPAIGN MANAGER|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
One of the leading newspapers in the region has opened the door to all exceptional DIGITAL BROADCAST SPECIALISTS / CAMPAIGN MANAGERS to share your talent and capabilities in the hope of joining the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating all artwork used in Social Media campaigns and websites to develop brand awareness and generate inbound traffic and encourage station loyalty
- Coordinates with the internal Marketing, Promotions and Programming teams to support their respective work, ensuring consistency in theme and visual quality.
Your duties are the following:
- Generate and create digital media campaigns that communicate the stations objectives and programmes. Duties include creating artwork, online advocacy, writing editorial, online communities, promotions, etc.
- Implement the digital strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media and web techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company's products and services.
- Work with the marketing and programme teams to ensure social media tools Facebook covers, web sliders and generic artwork are kept up to date in a creative fashion.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Regular feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the Radio Marketing and programme teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
Send us your CV and take this opportunity to be part of this prestigious business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98644 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102918_1490786722 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading pure-play organisa...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Digital Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: 102685_1488364304 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans f...
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490180116 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has e...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...