Digital & CRM executive
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital & CRM executive|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Package|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A well established and highly successful sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking to hire a dynamic and skilled Digital & CRM executive to join their high performing team in Dubai.
The Digital & CRM Executive will be responsible for:
- Planning & implementing CRM programs for the company
- Producing campaign analysis and reports to evaluate the impact of different direct & digital marketing campaigns
- Understanding the customers and identifying business opportunities by utilizing the CRM system
- Managing customer information and ensuring that data protection requirements are complied with
- Working with any external partners and social media agencies to establish creative projects
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree level education
- Experience in leading digital marketing projects within the retail industry
- Proven experience in using analysing metrics and data to guide decisions and make recommendations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in the English language (both speaking & writing)
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96405_1415007817 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- CRM Manager
£85,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q88135_1494761111 | Published: 14th May 2017
A leading international group is currently in the market to appoint a head of CRM to help develop...