Digital Account Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Account Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
One of the successful digital marketing agencies in UAE is currently looking to hire a Digital Account Manager (Arabic Speaker) to join their team.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will work closely with the Account Director/ Senior Account Manager to craft and oversee our client's digital communications strategy. Your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Digital strategy planning (Across digital channels, content, campaigns & connections).
- Deeply understand brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs to steer actionable creative briefs. Thus, leading to effective digital campaign conceptualization and presentation.
- Meet with client at least once a month to align on overall strategy, present work done & insights/research that can help the brand achieve digital marketing success.
- Oversee a team of content creators/community managers and ensure that all bite-sized information shared on digital channels is optimized / aligned to client's brand and needs.
- Develop and grow media buying skills to direct media planning/buying team ensuring most effective use of client's budget to achieve marketing objectives.
To be qualified on this role, you must have the following:
- Can communicate effectively with portfolio of clients via email, phone, presentations and meetings.
- Ability to handle pressure, long hours & deliver within deadlines,
- Must be able to multi-task, think on your feet and exhibit attention to detail.
- Be a team player and contribute to development of & others,
- Highly adaptive/ have a passion for digital media marketing & changing technology in this fast paced industry.
- Arabic is a big bonus and preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic & English)
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a competitive salary package & an excellent career growth opportunity. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97804 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Trading Manager
£32,000 - £45,000 | Wigan, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q103060_1492798436 | Published: 21th Apr 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Trading Manager to join ...
- Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
£28,000 - £35,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103014_1492583386 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is loo...
- Brand Manager (Fashion) - Dubai
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102778_1490792326 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Job Description: A well-established retail company is currently seeking an experienced and passio...