Digital Account Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Digital Account Manager|
|Salary||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the successful digital marketing agencies in UAE is currently looking to hire a Digital Account Manager to join their team.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will work closely with the Account Director/ Senior Account Manager to craft and oversee our client's digital communications strategy. Your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Digital strategy planning (Across digital channels, content, campaigns & connections).
- Deeply understand brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs to steer actionable creative briefs. Thus, leading to effective digital campaign conceptualization and presentation.
- Meet with client at least once a month to align on overall strategy, present work done & insights/research that can help the brand achieve digital marketing success.
- Oversee a team of content creators/community managers and ensure that all bite-sized information shared on digital channels is optimized / aligned to client's brand and needs.
- Develop and grow media buying skills to direct media planning/buying team ensuring most effective use of client's budget to achieve marketing objectives.
To be qualified on this role, you must have the following:
- Can communicate effectively with portfolio of clients via email, phone, presentations and meetings.
- Ability to handle pressure, long hours & deliver within deadlines,
- Must be able to multi-task, think on your feet and exhibit attention to detail.
- Be a team player and contribute to development of & others,
- Highly adaptive/ have a passion for digital media marketing & changing technology in this fast paced industry.
- Arabic is a big bonus and preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic & English)
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a competitive salary package & an excellent career growth opportunity. If you enjoy these challenges and are looking forward to boost your career furthermore, send us an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97260 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101616 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have an exciting...
- E Commerce Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | London, London
Ref: 101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer have a highly ex...
- Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce ...
- Online Visual Merchandiser
£23,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101539 | Published: 05th Oct 2016
This high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Online Visual Merchandiser to join their Ecom...
- Head of Content
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101638 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
Content Manager/Head of Content I am currently looking for a Content manager to head up the conte...