Designer - Womenswear
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Designer - Womenswear|
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A multinational retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Designer specializing in womenswear to join their Design team based in France.
As the Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing successful ranges within set deadlines
- Introducing innovative designs to the product area
- Ensuring that the product designs cater to the brand's target market
- Working closely with the Design Manager and the buying team to ensure that the range is kept up to date with the latest trends
To qualify, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Fashion or equivalent
- Previous retail experience in a design environment
- Fluency in English and French
- Strong market trend awareness
- Passion for fashion and eye for design
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed competitive package that awaits the successful candidate. Take this once in a lifetime chance to further develop your skills and talents and thrive in a new and exciting workplace. If you think that you are a fit for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96520 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Womenswear Knitwear and Jersey Garment Technologist
£35,000 - £40,000 | London
Ref: Q102866_1490093490 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Design Manager
£75,000 | Moscow
Ref: Q85407_1490804485 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Leading retailer currently looking to appoint a strong designer in the fashion division. The remi...