Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Design Manager|
|Salary||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
One of Australia's fastest growing fashion brands is looking to hire a Design Manager to join their team in Sydney.
The Design Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing a general design direction for the brand
- Developing mood boards and colour palettes that are in line with the brand's range
- Collaborating with the buying team to ensure that the design is clearly reflected in the range
- Liaising with the Buyer and Graphic Designer to create the theme throughout the seasons
- Managing a team of Designers
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in clothing design
- Proven track record of high performance in a fashion business
- Ability to translate and interpret current trends into the design concept of the brand
- High communication and leadership skills
- Strong leadership and time management skills
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a design professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96614 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Design Assistant
£15,000 - £20,000 | London
Ref: Q103147_1495037670 | Published: 17th May 2017
Due to the growth and success of this retailer, they are now seeking a Womenswear Design Assistan...