Deputy Manager- Plymouth
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Deputy Manager- Plymouth|
|Salary||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Deputy Store Manager- Plymouth
An industry leading department store is looking for a Deputy Manager in Plymouth. Second in command, you will be responsible for all operational and customer service standards, as well as stock management procedures.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and retention of a team of up to 60 people
- Operational standards across a large department store
- Ownership of the customer journey, motivating an operations team to deliver a high level of service
- Business planning and input into the annual business plan
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well-versed in all aspects of a busy trading environment
- Able to drive a large team to hit all KPI targets
- A dedicated people person, able to influence and lead a large team
- From a department store, DIY, Grocery or homewares background
For the right candidate, my client is willing to pay a base salary of £25-£28k, with superb bonus and benefits.
If you feel like your experience matches the above brief, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99355 | Published: 10 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Deputy Department Manager - North London
£23,000 - £26,000 | North London, London
Ref: Q101559 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
This leading fast paced fashion forward retailer is looking for a Deputy Department Manager for a...