Deputy Department Manager - North London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Deputy Department Manager - North London|
|Salary||£23000 - £26000 per annum + bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
This leading fast paced fashion forward retailer is looking for a Deputy Department Manager for a fast paced store environment.
This inspiring retailer requires you to deliver the 'Fashion' brand vision with authority and leading and motivating their team with an inspiring outlook. The Deputy Department Manager is the key to the stores' success, whether it's running the sales floor, managing the flow of stock, or ensuring that behind the scenes runs smoothly, as well as working with head office departments to ensure they get the best product in the right place at the right time.
The candidate will need to:
- Support the Brand Manager to deliver the sales plans, KPI targets and retail standards
- Seek opportunities and areas to improve, encouraging two-way feedback with the team to identify new ideas to drive the business forward
- Build strong relationships with distribution/concession contacts to influence stock
- Identify new business opportunities for concessions suitable to your market place
- Establish clear job roles and expectations for all the team and to identify and address the training and development needs of the team
- Know when it's appropriate to drive forward own views, provide challenge or when to let things go. You will be self-aware and proactive about your own development
- Play your part in minimising stock loss and markdown
You will have experience in managing a team for a busy store environment, creating a culture where well-being matters, good performance is rewarded and recognised and builds a community which people want to be part of.
You will need to love everything about service and be the person our team members look up to.
If you feel you have the skills and experience please reply with an up to date CV today! We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101559 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager Designate - North West London
£25,000 - £30,000 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102723_1492681970 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in North West London area. You will have an...
- Store Manager Designate - North Scotland
£30,000 - £33,000 | Inverness, Highlands
Ref: Q102859_1492681896 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
My client, one of the biggest lifestyle brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store...
- Assistant Floor Manager - London
£25,000 - £27,000 | London
Ref: Q103094_1493299255 | Published: 27th Apr 2017
Fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's iconic retailer's within their flagship store. This ...
- Assistant Store Manager - South West London
£19,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q103095_1493370300 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Facilities Manager
£30,000 | London
Ref: Q79059_1492091678 | Published: 13th Apr 2017
Leading retail and hospitality group currently in the market to appoint a facilities manager As f...