Department Store Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Department Store Manager|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
An experience Department manager is needed for this market leading department store in Newton Abbot Area.
I am looking for a well-rounded individual with a proven track record of leading and developing successful sales team. Passionate for outstanding customer service and working towards company objectives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating the team so they perform to their best and provide outstanding customer service.
- Tracking the store financial contribution and makes appropriate operational adjustments to maximise profit.
- Sharing product knowledge and selling skills with the team to optimise their capability to answer customer queries and upsell where appropriate.
- Undertaking an informal audit of the store look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards and resolving any divergence to promote consistent experience across the brand.
- Tracking and reporting on effectiveness of product ranges and marketing activities to head office so as to support learning within the business.
- Stepping in and resolving customer queries to ensure its being handled in the timely manner.
In the addition you have to demonstrate:
- Strong operational skills
- Proven track record of managing and developing team of 10+
- Ability to make decisions and work under pressure
- Ability to create exciting and inspiring environment for customers and team
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £22k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100460. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100460 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...
- Flagship Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Wells, Somerset
Ref: Q101397 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Wells. ...