Department Shop Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Department Shop Manager|
|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
An experience Department manager is needed for this market leading department store Bristol Area.
I am looking for a well-rounded individual with a proven track record of leading and developing successful sales team. Passionate for outstanding customer service and working towards company objectives.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating the team so they perform to their best and provide outstanding customer service.
- Tracking the store financial contribution and makes appropriate operational adjustments to maximise profit.
- Sharing product knowledge and selling skills with the team to optimise their capability to answer customer queries and upsell where appropriate.
- Undertaking an informal audit of the store look and feel against the merchandising and marketing standards and resolving any divergence to promote consistent experience across the brand.
- Tracking and reporting on effectiveness of product ranges and marketing activities to head office so as to support learning within the business.
- Stepping in and resolving customer queries to ensure its being handled in the timely manner.
In the addition you have to demonstrate:
- Strong operational skills
- Proven track record of managing and developing team of 10+
- Ability to make decisions and work under pressure
- Ability to create exciting and inspiring environment for customers and team
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £22k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q101125. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101125 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Customer Experience Manager - Huntingdon
£18,000 - £21,000 | Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q100963 | Published: 04th Nov 2016
This market leading department store is currently searching for a customer experience manager to ...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 08th Nov 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...