Department Head - Fresh Foods
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Department Head - Fresh Foods|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
We are looking for an international Store Department Head currently based outside the Middle East to join a reputable and growing business. The ideal candidate has to ensure quality, range and freshness (food) of offered goods to attract and satisfy the customers.
It includes as well the responsibility to coordinate and communicate between Merchandisers and Sales Team and other relevant service providers within the assigned area.
Sections: Butchery, Bakery, Delicatessen, Fruit and Vegetables & Roastry and Coffee Shop
- Respect and ensure the implementation of the security & hygiene procedures (assets and employees) in the Department.
- Guarantee the quality of services offered to customers in the department as well as listening to customer needs and suggestions.
- Monitor and follow up the movement of the product in the promotional area and take the immediate corrective action when/where needed.
- Respect national concepts application in the department.
- Monitor inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Participate with management team to the stores strategic plan and guarantee its proper execution.
- Enforce (food) safety, health and security rules within the department.
- Manage the performance of the whole department (Sales margin, stock level, shrinkage, costs and fees).
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the department's assets.
- Guarantee the quality, the application and protection of company's "Know-How".
- Apply the company corporate policies and labour laws for working hours, leaves & weekly schedule.
- Carry out the annual Performance Analysis and negotiate the objectives with the team members and suggest training actions needed for the development of the departmen
- Identify Potential Employee and suggest career Development.
- Contribute to the store's training plan and guarantee the execution and follow up of the department's training plan.
- Practices the company values and Guarantees the same is respected and followed by the department team members.
- Setting particular objectives for the direct reports - once a year - which are in-line with the company and department targets.
- Promotes and practices communication and participatory management within the team
- Attend customers when they need support, listen to their requirements and offer solutions.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive best-in-class service and quality goods as or above set standards.
Bachelors' Degree in Commerce or Finance
Required Technical & Software Skills / Required Licenses & Certifications
Good Communication and Presentation Skills
Customer Service Orientation
General Product Knowledge is an advantage
English (Full professional proficiency)
Years of Experience
3 to 5 years in Retail Business
2 years in an operations supervisory role
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q102050 | Published: 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager - Turkey
£50,000 - £55,000 | Ankara
Ref: Q102844_1489670088 | Published: 16th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe t...
- Key Account Manager - Wine / Spirits
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101682_1488804575 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
A well-established alcoholic beverage company, part of one of the largest groups in Dubai, is loo...
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£20,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502_1490028818 | Published: 20th Mar 2017
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...