Demand / Category Planner - Dunstable
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Demand / Category Planner - Dunstable|
|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum + 4,800 car allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
This business is an international company who are experts in maximising client's retail revenue stream for Travel, Aviation and Airline businesses.
My client allows for businesses to outsource part or all of their on-board retail operations and logistics processes to become a one-stop shop!
Working with leading travel including airlines provided this role is looking after the merchandise within product within space provided as well as merchandise in magazines.
Your Duties & Responsibilities include -
- Responsible for managing data to deliver effective space to maximise sales opportunities
- Support sales with stock planning,
- Your KPI's will be around availability, wastage and stock loss vs sales and budgets.
- Ensure all merchandising plans are profitable, operationally efficient & customer focused
- The role will include to produce effective and commercial layouts.
- working with Supply Chain of products to minimise stock loss and the performance risks of perishable good and food waste
- Involved in stock planning & forecasting
To be successful in this role -
- You must have merchandiser/demand planning experience from a retail or supplier/FMCG background
- Food experience is ideal but not essential
- Must hold a full driving license
- Must be able to managed but internal and external relationships and get buy in form stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to work for an international businesss who works with some of the largest global travel players,. You will receive great benefits including, bonus, pension and holidays and the oportunity to work and progess within a growing client facing business. If you believe you have the revelant experience for this role please send your cv quoting the reference Q101053A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101053A | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head Category Manager - Fresh
£75,000 - £100,000 | Hertfordshire
Ref: Q101272_1494175514 | Published: 07th May 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Category Manager, to join one of the UK's FTSE l...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...
- Senior Category Manager - Drinks
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1493198489 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their drinks cat...
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...