Demand Planning and Supply Chain Analyst
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Demand Planning and Supply Chain Analyst|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Our client, a young, rapidly growing company operating in a unique retail space is looking to recruit a Demand Planning & Supply Chain Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for among other things demand planning, availability and stock holding for one of their key partners. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring replenishment and allocation in all warehouses
- Manage the movement of stock between all warehouses
- Production of reports and Adhoc analysis
- Product life cycle management
- Forecast weekly sales consumption for replenishment
- Control supply costs while maintaining the highest level of availability
- Be the expert and point of contact for any issues is sales forecasting and stock counting, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years experience in a planning or forecasting role in FMCG or retail sectors
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Able to liaise with and influence internal and external stakeholders
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97119 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Supply - Restaurants
£90,000 - £110,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101871 | Published: 25th Nov 2016
This large, international fast food and restaurant group has world famous brands that offer QSR a...
- Commercial Procurement Manager
£70,000 | London, London
Ref: Q79930 | Published: 17th Nov 2016
Leading food business are looking for a commercial procurement professional to join them with the...
- Distribution Center Manager
£90,000 - £100,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q100494 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
A leading food manufacturing company in the GCC is seeking a DC Manager, who will be responsible ...