Demand Planning and Supply Chain Analyst
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Demand Planning and Supply Chain Analyst|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Our client, a young, rapidly growing company operating in a unique retail space is looking to recruit a Demand Planning & Supply Chain Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for among other things demand planning, availability and stock holding for one of their key partners. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring replenishment and allocation in all warehouses
- Manage the movement of stock between all warehouses
- Production of reports and Adhoc analysis
- Product life cycle management
- Forecast weekly sales consumption for replenishment
- Control supply costs while maintaining the highest level of availability
- Be the expert and point of contact for any issues is sales forecasting and stock counting, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years experience in a planning or forecasting role in FMCG or retail sectors
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Able to liaise with and influence internal and external stakeholders
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97119 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...
- Quality & Logistics Coordinator
£23,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102318 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's most iconic premium homeware companies, is looking for a Quality and T...