Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Demand Manager|
|Salary||£24000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a Demand Manger to join an excellent online retail business. At the core of this role is the responsibility for maintaining the optimum availability of product to customers within an industry lading set of KPIs.
In this role you will have responsibility for:
- Owning the demand and forecast planning process across your assortment at both category and SKU level
- Using all available data and managing systems to achieve KPI targets for availability, waste and customer fulfilment
- Management of key SKU data to ensure production of accurate purchase orders
- Managing the performance of your supply base and promoting collaborative planning and ways of working
- Identifying opportunities for improving tools, systems and practices and work closely across different functions to drive efficiencies
To be successful in this role you will need a strong track record in an FMCG or retail supply chain environment. Other experience and skills required are:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent analytical, planning & organisational skills
- Proactive and strong professional communication skills
- Strong business skills and commercial acumen
- Drive & enthusiasm, demonstrating ability to adapt to fast pace and rapid change and resourcefulness when faced with challenges
This is a great opportunity where you will be encouraged to develop new skills and working practices in line with this exciting and evolving business. If you have the drive, passion and aptitude to work for this innovative retailer and be part of a team that delivers a shopping experience which exceeds customer expectations then we would welcome your application.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98413 | Published: over 1 year ago