Data Analyst - Retail Trading Team
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Data Analyst - Retail Trading Team|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
This international retailer & wholesaler is currently looking for a data analyst to work alongside the Commercial team in Buying & Stock control to give insight into the performance of products and customers.
This is a fast-paced and growing retailer with head office that employers over 3,500 people in an award winning business.
The role requires a high degree of analytical ability and you must be competent with excel and working with insight data cross-functionally.
As an Analyst, you should display the following traits and be involved in -
- Produce Daily, Weekly & monthly report and analysis
- Sales & margin reports
- Provide ad hoc analysis
- Monitor promotional performance
- recap and reassess SKU performance
- Drive cost modelling
- Develop analysis of channel & customer sales
- Support category manager to develop ranges
- Develop, analysis of channel and customer sale.
To be successful you must -
- Have an analytical approach, with proven ability to interpret large volumes of data regarding the range, space and stock management ideally form a retail or consumer FMCG background.
- A commercial mind-set, with the ability to make data-related commercial recommendations based on margins
- Graduate calibre with commercial experience is essential
- Experience working with business intelligence tools.
This is a great opportunities to work in in a fast paced environment and be part of a larger business with exposure to different commercial team but be part of a business that doesn't just see you as a number and invest in your own development with their business.!
If you feel that you're an analytical commercially-aware professional with the above skillset please apply today quoting the reference Q99064 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99064 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Quality & Logistics Coordinator
£23,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102318 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's most iconic premium homeware companies, is looking for a Quality and T...
- Purchasing Manager - Food Service
£40,000 - £55,000 | Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q101960 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
I am looking for an experienced purchasing/procurement manager with food service experience to jo...