Data Analyst - Retail Trading Team
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Data Analyst - Retail Trading Team|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
This international retailer & wholesaler is currently looking for a data analyst to work alongside the Commercial team in Buying & Stock control to give insight into the performance of products and customers.
This is a fast-paced and growing retailer with head office that employers over 3,500 people in an award winning business.
The role requires a high degree of analytical ability and you must be competent with excel and working with insight data cross-functionally.
As an Analyst, you should display the following traits and be involved in -
- Produce Daily, Weekly & monthly report and analysis
- Sales & margin reports
- Provide ad hoc analysis
- Monitor promotional performance
- recap and reassess SKU performance
- Drive cost modelling
- Develop analysis of channel & customer sales
- Support category manager to develop ranges
- Develop, analysis of channel and customer sale.
To be successful you must -
- Have an analytical approach, with proven ability to interpret large volumes of data regarding the range, space and stock management ideally form a retail or consumer FMCG background.
- A commercial mind-set, with the ability to make data-related commercial recommendations based on margins
- Graduate calibre with commercial experience is essential
- Experience working with business intelligence tools.
This is a great opportunities to work in in a fast paced environment and be part of a larger business with exposure to different commercial team but be part of a business that doesn't just see you as a number and invest in your own development with their business.!
If you feel that you're an analytical commercially-aware professional with the above skillset please apply today quoting the reference Q99064 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99064 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Warehouse Team Manager
£32,000 - £39,000 | Enfield, Middlesex
Ref: Q102647_1487780346 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
My client is with one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of th...
£50,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q75372 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
We are currently looking to appoint a senior accountant to work with one of the markets fastest g...
- IT Manager
£50,000 | Riyadh
Ref: 84824_1487781682 | Published: 22th Feb 2017
Leading digital retailer currently in the market for an IT manager to join their team in the KSA....
- Supply Chain Manager*
£39,000 - £52,000 | Riyadh,
Ref: Q102361 | Published: 26th Jan 2017
Job Description: One of the leading Retail company across the Middle East is looking for a Supply...
- Product Director
£70,000 - £75,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102576 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
Job Description: A fast-growing Logistics Company is looking to hire a Product Director to join t...