Customer Service Manager - Share Services, Call Centre
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Customer Service Manager - Share Services, Call Centre|
|Salary||£45000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
This award winning Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues is looking for a Customer Service Manager to support their Shared Service Centre.
Your ultimate role is to deliver a world class standard of service and will encompass all external and internal customer communications.
You responsibilities include:
- Making sure through your team of 20 - 25 people that all service request issues are logged, prioritised, resolved or escalated in accordance with agreed SLAs.
- Leading through your team leaders.
- Incorporating all telephone, online, social media and postal requests for the business.
- Being accountable for budgets and resources.
- Internal communication for any new internal plans and communicating these events as a corporate champion!
- Act as an escalation point for resolving the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Being proactive where performance falls below agreed standards
- Efficient 1st line IS services & issues
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Experience of managing a customer service team in a share service environment ideally & use of use of call centre technology
- Experience in working to/managing service level agreements
- Has dealt with monitoring performance levels and management reporting to communicate progress against targets & issues that need actioning.
- Has dealt with training and development of team members for ongoing upskilling and development.
- Lead, manage and support the team, providing annual colleague development and performance management plans with regular reviews
- Someone who has example of shaping and implementing the customer proposition
This is a great opportunity to work for a national business that is going through growth for an initial 18 month contract. You will receive great benefits including bonus, pension and holidays and the opportunity to work within a renowned nationwide business.
If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role please send your cv quoting the reference Q101248.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101248 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101481_1487509851 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established drinks distributor is looking for a dynamic and p...
- Head of Direct Marketing
£50,000 - £80,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting Head of Direct Marketing opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...