Customer Experience Manager - Huntingdon
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Customer Experience Manager - Huntingdon|
|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
This market leading department store is currently searching for a customer experience manager to join their team in the Huntingdon area.
I am looking for a well-rounded individual with a proven track record of leading and developing successful sales team. Passionate for outstanding customer service and working towards company objectives.
As a customer experience manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and motivating the team so they perform to the best of their ability and provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis.
- Developing product knowledge and selling skills with the team so that everyone can provide a positive atmosphere on the shop floor and recognise what great selling looks like.
- Stepping in and resolving customer queries to ensure its being handled in the timely manner
To be considered in this role you must demonstrate:
- A passion for creating and sustaining an inspiring customer service experience.
- The drive and ambition needed to develop new accounts and exceed sales targets.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- A proven track record of managing and developing a team and that can influence people to go above and beyond.
You will role model and demand from your team an impeccable level of focus on the customer experience.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of up to £21k and an opportunity for unparalleled career development.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100963. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100963 | Published: 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Customer Service Leader - Gatwick
£22,000 - £26,000 | Gatwick, West Sussex
Ref: Q101502 | Published: 30th Dec 2016
Do you love working in a fast-paced retail environment, which provides an amazing shopping experi...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...