CRM & Retention Manager - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||CRM & Retention Manager - West Midlands|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This is a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
They have created a new role where the experienced candidate is to develop and deliver an annual strategic loyalty plan. This will which support the achievement of the strategic objectives of the business that is agreed by the trading team.
The responsibility of this roles -
- Design, delivery and review of the loyalty marketing plan & CRM plan
- Co-ordinate Mystery Shopper Activity
- Calendar and marketing propositions around this
- Managing two direct reports
- Lead the evaluation and analyst of the customer value proposition
- The strategic delivery of the loyalty strategy and campaigns
- Development and delivery of an annual loyalty plan and loyalty card.
- Manage all budget aspects of print production and distribution.
To develop and manage attractive and effective consumer communications and campaigns utilising all omi-media channels to deliver a measured return
- Experience of designing and managing loyalty and retention programs in a retail or FMCG environment.
- Recognised qualification in marketing discipline
- On-going development and improvement of a programme
- Budget management
- Has understand of a omi-channel loyalty offer
- Experience of gathering and interpreting market research to translate into loyalty programs
This is a great opportunity to work in a developing new department where you can add value and drive the success and performance and have a valuable customer offering where they are at the heart of your plan. If you feel this role is for you and you have the correct qualification & skill set please apply today quoting the reference Q98737.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98737 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- CRM Manager
£85,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q88135_1494761111 | Published: 14th May 2017
A leading international group is currently in the market to appoint a head of CRM to help develop...
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London, England
Ref: 103005_1495817649 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...
- Campaign Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1495814472 | Published: 26th May 2017
Campaign Delivery Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a...
- Trade Marketing & Sales Manager - KSA
£70,000 - £90,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q102372_1493715265 | Published: 02th May 2017
Job Description: One of the leading company on the FMCG sector is looking for a creative and dyna...
- Marketing Director
£50,000 - £80,000 | London, England
Ref: 103119_1495816932 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Marketing Director opportunity has arisen to join an online marketplace start-up that...