CRM & Retention Manager - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||CRM & Retention Manager - West Midlands|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
This is a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
They have created a new role where the experienced candidate is to develop and deliver an annual strategic loyalty plan. This will which support the achievement of the strategic objectives of the business that is agreed by the trading team.
The responsibility of this roles -
- Design, delivery and review of the loyalty marketing plan & CRM plan
- Co-ordinate Mystery Shopper Activity
- Calendar and marketing propositions around this
- Managing two direct reports
- Lead the evaluation and analyst of the customer value proposition
- The strategic delivery of the loyalty strategy and campaigns
- Development and delivery of an annual loyalty plan and loyalty card.
- Manage all budget aspects of print production and distribution.
To develop and manage attractive and effective consumer communications and campaigns utilising all omi-media channels to deliver a measured return
- Experience of designing and managing loyalty and retention programs in a retail or FMCG environment.
- Recognised qualification in marketing discipline
- On-going development and improvement of a programme
- Budget management
- Has understand of a omi-channel loyalty offer
- Experience of gathering and interpreting market research to translate into loyalty programs
This is a great opportunity to work in a developing new department where you can add value and drive the success and performance and have a valuable customer offering where they are at the heart of your plan. If you feel this role is for you and you have the correct qualification & skill set please apply today quoting the reference Q98737.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98737 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Direct Marketing
£50,000 - £80,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 14th Feb 2017
An exciting Head of Direct Marketing opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...
- Trade Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101481_1487509851 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established drinks distributor is looking for a dynamic and p...
- Key Account Manager - Tanzania
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dar es Salaam,
Ref: Q102354 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
A well-established alcoholic beverage company is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager t...