Customer Logistics Planner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Customer Logistics Planner|
|Salary||£28000 - £33000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A global consumer goods brand is looking to hire a customer logistics planner to sit within the Product Supply function.
As customer logistics planner your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the day to day logistics operations for multiple key customer accounts
- Supporting the customers in all end to end supply chain objectives
- Managing and improving KPIs
- Supporting the wider team with promotions, events, range reviews, new product launches, etc.
- Developing detailed knowledge of all systems and building collaborative working relationships internally and externally
This role will be varied and offer constant development opportunities through a broad and varied range of assignments in order to build skills and expertise. The business puts a very strong focus on professional development so this is a great role for an ambitious and driven individual with experience or an education in the supply chain sector.
To be a successful candidate the following key skills are required:
- Leadership: have the ability to influence all levels and across different functions.
- Strong analytical skills: be able to analyse customer supply chain data and make fast appropriate decisions.
- Collaboration & Team Work: be able to build an inclusive environment across all levels of business and utilising different styles to be effective internally and externally
- Flexibility: demonstrate an ability to be flexible/adaptive and being open to change and also be willing to challenge
- Ambition: thrive on challenge and success
- Experience in a supply chain function or a degree (or equivalent) or higher level education in supply chain management, engineering, or related subject
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96293_1413400385 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Quality & Logistics Coordinator
£23,000 - £26,000 | London
Ref: Q102318 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's most iconic premium homeware companies, is looking for a Quality and T...
- Supply Chain Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q101913 | Published: 03th Jan 2017
My client, a leading homewares and multi-product retailer, is looking to hire a Supply Chain Mana...
- Fixtures & Fittings Procurement Manager
£22,000 - £32,500 | South East England,
Ref: Q102322 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
My client, one of the UK's biggest multi product retailers, is currently looking to strengthen th...
- Micro Space Analyst
£0 | South East England,
Ref: Q102215 | Published: 20th Jan 2017
Micro Space Analyst A well-known international retailer is looking to expand their Space Planning...
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...