Customer Logistics Planner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Customer Logistics Planner|
|Salary||£28000 - £33000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A global consumer goods brand is looking to hire a customer logistics planner to sit within the Product Supply function.
As customer logistics planner your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the day to day logistics operations for multiple key customer accounts
- Supporting the customers in all end to end supply chain objectives
- Managing and improving KPIs
- Supporting the wider team with promotions, events, range reviews, new product launches, etc.
- Developing detailed knowledge of all systems and building collaborative working relationships internally and externally
This role will be varied and offer constant development opportunities through a broad and varied range of assignments in order to build skills and expertise. The business puts a very strong focus on professional development so this is a great role for an ambitious and driven individual with experience or an education in the supply chain sector.
To be a successful candidate the following key skills are required:
- Leadership: have the ability to influence all levels and across different functions.
- Strong analytical skills: be able to analyse customer supply chain data and make fast appropriate decisions.
- Collaboration & Team Work: be able to build an inclusive environment across all levels of business and utilising different styles to be effective internally and externally
- Flexibility: demonstrate an ability to be flexible/adaptive and being open to change and also be willing to challenge
- Ambition: thrive on challenge and success
- Experience in a supply chain function or a degree (or equivalent) or higher level education in supply chain management, engineering, or related subject
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96293_1413400385 | Published: over 2 years ago