Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||CRM Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A fantastic opportunity has opened from an international leisure facilities management and operating company. They are looking to hire a CRM MANAGER to join their team in Abu Dhabi to provide world-class entertainment destinations in the Middle East.
As a CRM Manager you will be responsible with:
- Plan and deliver the contact strategy, spanning all communication channels and segments.
- Implement and evolve segmentation of the prospect database to ensure relevancy and impact of communications.
- Develop and implement strategies to collect and augment data to deliver better targeting and relevance.
- Be the guardian of the data; ensure compliance with data policies and enforce contact preferences.
- Opportunity analysis for establishing greater guest relationships
- Increase guest engagement with the brand, new prospects and improve retention from existing customer segments.
- Encourage retention and reactivation using customer segmentation strategies.
- Maintain the high technical standards for key measures, such as accessibility.
- Manage all tactical and promotional activity, liaising with the internal stakeholders and creative agencies to deliver marketing campaigns.
- Mentor CRM Executive
Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST have in-depth experience of using marketing automation.
- Must demonstrate complex, trigger-based programme set-up, not just newsletter-type communications.
- MUST be a good communicator and manager of stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems and technical opportunities.
- Proven experience of configuring/designing communications for multiple browser types and devices.
- Familiarity with the processes of blacklisting, whitelisting and certification
- Awareness of and compliance with data legislations and guidance around customer data.
- Experience of data captures techniques and familiarity with third party data sets.
- Understanding of the dynamics of communications in a low frequency purchase environment.
- Mentor a CRM Executive, who will assist with the content and build of communications and reporting.
- Fluency in English, with Arabic / Russian / Chinese a bonus.
- Worked in large organizations with many stakeholders across internal and external teams, including in different territories and time zones.
- Experience of CRM across multiple country markets, involving different languages.
- Minimum experience of 4-5 years.
- Post graduate degree level.
This is a great opportunity on joining a leading provider of smiles and you will have a platform to be innovative, creative and be heard; your views, ideas and inspirations will be openly encouraged and welcomed. If you think you have the required qualifications send your CV to us and a rewarding salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98587 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of CRM & Direct Marketing
£75,000 - £90,000 | Watford, Hertfordshire
Ref: 103085_1493216938 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
An exciting Head of CRM & Direct Marketing opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that h...
- Trading Manager
£32,000 - £45,000 | Wigan, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q103060_1492798436 | Published: 21th Apr 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Trading Manager to join ...
- Campaign Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493135740 | Published: 25th Apr 2017
Campaign Delivery Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a...
- Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
£28,000 - £35,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103014_1492583386 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is loo...
- Commercial Planning Manager - Own-brand food
£30,000 - £35,000 | Middlesex
Ref: Q101964_1493217972 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
A leading food & FMCG retailer & wholesaler is looking to recruit a Commercial Planning Manager. ...