Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||CRM Manager|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A fantastic opportunity has opened from an international leisure facilities management and operating company. They are looking to hire a CRM MANAGER to join their team in Abu Dhabi to provide world-class entertainment destinations in the Middle East.
As a CRM Manager you will be responsible with:
- Plan and deliver the contact strategy, spanning all communication channels and segments.
- Implement and evolve segmentation of the prospect database to ensure relevancy and impact of communications.
- Develop and implement strategies to collect and augment data to deliver better targeting and relevance.
- Be the guardian of the data; ensure compliance with data policies and enforce contact preferences.
- Opportunity analysis for establishing greater guest relationships
- Increase guest engagement with the brand, new prospects and improve retention from existing customer segments.
- Encourage retention and reactivation using customer segmentation strategies.
- Maintain the high technical standards for key measures, such as accessibility.
- Manage all tactical and promotional activity, liaising with the internal stakeholders and creative agencies to deliver marketing campaigns.
- Mentor CRM Executive
Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST have in-depth experience of using marketing automation.
- Must demonstrate complex, trigger-based programme set-up, not just newsletter-type communications.
- MUST be a good communicator and manager of stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems and technical opportunities.
- Proven experience of configuring/designing communications for multiple browser types and devices.
- Familiarity with the processes of blacklisting, whitelisting and certification
- Awareness of and compliance with data legislations and guidance around customer data.
- Experience of data captures techniques and familiarity with third party data sets.
- Understanding of the dynamics of communications in a low frequency purchase environment.
- Mentor a CRM Executive, who will assist with the content and build of communications and reporting.
- Fluency in English, with Arabic / Russian / Chinese a bonus.
- Worked in large organizations with many stakeholders across internal and external teams, including in different territories and time zones.
- Experience of CRM across multiple country markets, involving different languages.
- Minimum experience of 4-5 years.
- Post graduate degree level.
This is a great opportunity on joining a leading provider of smiles and you will have a platform to be innovative, creative and be heard; your views, ideas and inspirations will be openly encouraged and welcomed. If you think you have the required qualifications send your CV to us and a rewarding salary package awaits you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98587 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102091 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
An exciting Senior Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exc...
- Marketing Analyst
£24,000 - £25,000 | Lancashire
Ref: Q102128 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
This established British fashion and lifestyle retailer is looking for a Marketing Analyst to joi...