CRM Campaign Operations Manager - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||CRM Campaign Operations Manager - London|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This international retail group with over 800 stores in Europe, Far-East & UK, operates a portfolio of retail stores & products in the branded & own-brand markets.
In this role you will be working with the Business Units and Group Analysts to deliver effective and efficient campaigns to customers across the European market. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with CRM Managers in Europe to support their CRM Annual Plan and deliver personalised, relevant and timely offers to their customers.
Key responsibilities -
- Project managing the end-to-end operational scheduling and deployment of campaigns
- Working towards tight promotional and on-going timely delivery of all campaign targeting.
- Raising potential challenges and recommendations that could affect/improve the campaign.
- Gaining in depth knowledge of the Campaign Management application and customer data used to deliver all customer communications.
To be successful you must be -
- Experienced in loyalty, direct marketing, and customer marketing analytics from either a Retail, FMCG or Insight agency
- This should include relevant campaign experience in CRM
- Have been involved in the operational side for targeted, complex campaign activi
- Significant experience of CRM Systems (e.g. Seibel, Neolane, Unica, etc)
- An in-depth knowledge of campaign execution
- Ability to organise, analyse and evaluate campaign metrics and translate these into useful insight suitable for the campaign Manager's
- You must have a keen eye for detail and an ability to take insight into action is considered essential.
- You must be Innovative & recommend improvements based on scientific understanding of customers .
- You must works collaboratively within the CRM teams and across the business to share best practice and specialist within different teams in Europe.
- Proficient with MS Office.
This international business provides lots of scope of progression and opportunity to have true accountability within multi-national business. They have great working environment and offices based centrally and by the river! They also offer competitive bonuses (based on company, business unit and individual performance), pension, and healthcare scheme.
If you feel you have the right background and fit for this growing and quality-focused business please send you cv quoting the reference Q99777.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99777 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Campaign Delivery Manager - B2B Telemarketing
£30,000 - £40,000 | Reading, Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1493202944 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This business is a global, insights B2B telemarketing partner within the technology Sector. Being...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £65,000 | St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Ref: 102918_1490786722 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading pure-play organisa...
- Head of Online Business Group - Dubai
£100,000 - £130,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103022_1491993777 | Published: 12th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, an Electronics Consumer giant is currently looking to hire a creativ...