Creative Manager - Womeanswear
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Creative Manager - Womeanswear|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
An exciting opportunity has recently opened within a leading fashion Retail Company in Turkey. They are currently looking to hire a skilled and talented Creative Manager for Women's wear to join their team in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Creative Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Researching lifestyles and determining trends suitable for target customer groups
- Ensuring consistent brand and colour image among different buying groups.
- Develop and implement innovative and creative solutions to drive the success of the business
- Joining trend style fitting sessions and giving recommendations.
- Leading and mentoring the Creative Team
To qualify for this Creative Manager role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Evident experience as Womenswear Senior Designer or Creative Manager in an large retailing company
- At least 5 years experience in Senior Designer or Creative Manager role in very appropriate retailing companies
- Highly skillful in trend and colour forecasting
- Shows potential ability to coach a large team
- Fluent in English, Turkish skills would be a plus
The rightful candidate for this position will be rewarded with an attractive salary package that comes with wonderful benefits including relocation assistance. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to further learn and develop as a professional in a modern and highly creative work environment.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96472 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Design Assistant
£15,000 - £20,000 | London
Ref: Q103147_1495037670 | Published: 17th May 2017
Due to the growth and success of this retailer, they are now seeking a Womenswear Design Assistan...