Corporate Sales Store Manager - London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Corporate Sales Store Manager - London|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An international recognised luxury gift retailer & manufacturer is recruiting for an unique Corporate Sales & Retail experience. This is a key appointment to drive B2B sales and to develop further an existing revenue stream for the business.
With over 400 stores internationally and on-going expansion plans, this award-winning and entrepreneurial business is looking for individual who can also to execute an indulgent shopping environment. The business operates via catalogue, online with stores & has been well recognise over the last 100 years .
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage the full sales process
- Canvass call, arranging meeting and pitches to get over the brand and business
- Tailor product proposals according to customer briefs and written product presentations
- Also in charge of the client aftercare following the delivery of gifts
- Introduce the brand to new as well as existing customers
- Meet with key customers in order to build relationships and close significant sales
- Liaise with marketing to share both Marketing and Promotion opportunities
- Attending internal and external events and liaison with PR agencies
- Ensure all sales data is correctly stored and entered into the weekly sales report
- Mystery customer targets
- Assist P & L Accountability of a store (though this will be covered by a dual-site manager)
- Sales KPI's including - ATV's, UPT's & Customer Conversion rates
- Assist Stock Audits
- Leading a team of between 5-10 people & being involved with performance management & succession planning
The ideal candidate will have:
- Retail or FMCG B2B sales background & track record of bring new business on board.
- Knowledge of luxury Corporate Gifts market beneficial but not essential
- Confidence to communicate and meet with clients at all levels
- Attention to detail and completing all tasks to the highest standard.
- Confident with analysis of KPI's & P&L's
- Previous or current Store, Deputy/Department Manager experience from a customer-focused retail (for example fashion, health & beauty, gifting, hospitality jewellery!)
- Experience of managing the performance of the store through the key delivery of your KPI's of Sales, Service, Stock Control & People
- A good basic level of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Experience of people management & training
- The ability to thrive in an autonomous working environment where you can follow compliance and work to your own initiative - THIS IS A NEW ROLE!
- Passionate individual who can get behind and be an true brand of the ambassador!
In return you will be working for an international, luxury brand that you will be proud to work for including receiving a salary and bonus & commission based on your targets. If this sounds like the you then please send your CV quoting the reference Q99272.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99272 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1494834369 | Published: 15th May 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Store Manager - Dagenham
£22,000 - £25,000 | Dagenham, Essex
Ref: Q102094_1495547510 | Published: 23th May 2017
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Store Manager
£19,000 - £22,000 | Camberley, Surrey
Ref: Q103159_1495456201 | Published: 22th May 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Store Manager - High Wycombe
£22,000 - £25,000 | High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Ref: Q103170_1495614628 | Published: 24th May 2017
One of the fastest growing homeware brands in the UK is looking for a Showroom Manager to manage ...
- Store Manager - Sunny Spain
£25,000 - £33,000 | Spain
Ref: Q102850_1495180486 | Published: 19th May 2017
Are you a Manager with Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to work in a sunn...