Corporate Responsibility Manager - West Midlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Corporate Responsibility Manager - West Midlands|
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This is a well recognised blue-chip retailer with a number of different business areas; looking for an individual to head up their corporate responsibility programme and to drive their CR strategy!
Corporate responsibility is at the heart of this business & it will be about making a big impact and taking responsibility to make a positive contribution as a business for increased sustainability
The role will be focused on influencing different parts of the wider business and community!
Other responsibilities include -
- Providing specialist Corporate Responsibility expertise, you will drive improvements, shape strategy and take responsibility of the delivery of the programme internally.
- Writing the annual report on corporate responsibility and making the message know externally by working closely with the PR teams.
- Help raise the profile of the CR message with customers & internal and external team members & suppliers.
- This business prides itself on innovative & this is integral to the long-term sustainability & provides a competitive advantage whilst still implementing best practice.
- You will be in charge of managing budgets and P & L.
To be successful in this position -
- Have worked towards budgets and campaigns and executed timely projects.
- Must have experience of working in retail, FMCG or FTSE business being part of the Corporate Responsibility or Ethical team.
- Have a track record of success of driving improvements & shaping strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- You must be an individual that has passion to drive the CR message!
This is a great role to be part of a positive contribution to a business externally and internally. It require, influence, passion and pride and to be part of the long term objective! Not only this but this role will give you the chance to earn bonus, get great discounts & other benefits including contributory pension and private healthcare.
If this opportunity sounds like you with & you have the correct skillset please send your CV quoting the reference Q98765.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98765 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- HR Manager - Fashion Retail
£40,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023_1492690554 | Published: 20th Apr 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...