Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Content Editors|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Package|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A well established retail business in the UAE is currently recruiting for a Website Content Editor to join their online fashion store team in Dubai UAE.
As the Website Content Editor, you will take over the following duties:
- Planning all non product catalogue content
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the execution of promotion activities
- Developing each season's original content ideas
- Executing all content plans, daily changes to pages to improve sale
- Observing brand guidelines, making sure that the online features are consistent with the wider business approach
To qualify for this unique and exciting role, the following are required:
- At least 2 years experience with online fashion/digital content
- Ability to think commercially about product features online which is client-centered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Passionate about creative content
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to qualify for this role, please submit your updated CV through to us today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96391_1415007868 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...