Compliance Manager - Health & Safety
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Compliance Manager - Health & Safety|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Service retailer in the UK, with over 300 trading outlets & 5,000 colleagues.
Working within the Risk & Compliance team this will initially be defining and delivering a framework and proposal for the R&C program, which meets external and internal requirements and the overall Business Health & Safety strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the Head of Risk and Compliance you will work closely with stakeholders to establish & redevelop exiting health and safety programs.
- Analyse this information and coming up and get buy-in on new suggestions.
- Ensure suitable and sufficient risk assessments are undertaken and this includes implementing control measures and appropriate risk reduction.
- This predominately focused around the food stores you will be required to deliver a programme of risk-based, operational audits across the trading estate.
- Manage and report on compliance with all regulations & legislation.
- Taking ownership of your strategy you will then be enabled to develop highly effective tools and documentation to help manage, challenge and improve existing practice and policies.
- Manage relationships with external bodies and other third parties in relation to all areas of compliance
- Also work & influencing stakeholders in the business to ensure that all audit action plans are implemented in a timely and effective manner.
To be successful in this role -
- You must have strong Audit, Health & Safety Compliance or Food Safety experience form another retailer or supplier. Food is ideally but not essential.
- The ability to work collaboratively & have experience of influencing and building relationships at a senior level to get buy-in for new ideas.
- Track record of creating and project managing new strategies in a fast moving commercial environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a food hygiene level 4 qualification. It would be a distinct advantage to have NEBOSH Occupational Safety & Health Certificate and/ or APEA.
- You will be able to demonstrable current knowledge of relevant regulations and laws.
- Also be an effective and confident presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This award winning retailer has had a successful last financial year and growth that is continuing over the next 5 years & a business you will be proud to work for!
In this role you will also enjoy a wide range of benefits including colleague discount on purchases, pension and health scheme & bonus potential. If you feel this role is for you and you have the correct qualification & skill set please apply today quoting the reference Q101075.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101075 | Published: 5 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- QA Manager (Broiler)
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101267 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Quality Assurance Manager (Broiler) for a leading FMCG ...
- QA Manager (Hatchery)
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101265 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Quality Assurance Manager (Hatchery) for a leading FMCG...
- Innovation & Applied research lab manager (Formulations)
£80,000 - £85,000 | Sharjah, Sharjah
Ref: 101771 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
My client, a manufacturing company for cosmetics, based in Sharjah UAE, are producers of skin car...